Hacker’s Elusive Thoughts The Web
By 作者:Vladimir Stojanovic
Publication Date 出版日期:2016-11-19
This book is written to help hacking enthusiasts to become better and stan- dardize their hacking methodologies and techniques so as to know clearly what to do and why when testing Web Applications.
This book will also be very helpful to the following professionals:
￼1. Web Application developers.
2. Professional Penetration Testers.
3. Web Application Security Analysts.
4. Information Security professionals.
5. Hiring Application Security Managers.
6. Managing Information Security Consultants.
Chapter 1. Formalizing Web Penetration Test
Chapter 2. Scanning With Class
Chapter 3. The Payload Management
Chapter 4. Infiltrating Corporate Networks Using XML Injections
Chapter 5. Phishing Like A Boss
Chapter 6. Obfuscating SQL Fuzzing For Fun and Profit