SecureCSocial:Secure Cloud-Based Social Network (World Scientific Series In Digital Forensics And Cybersecurity) Hardcover – 6 Sept. 2019
by:Pradeep K Atrey ,Kasun Senevirathna
pages 页数：160 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：World Scientific Publishing Company (6 Sept. 2019)
The use of online social networks (OSNs) has grown exponentially in recent years,and these OSNs continue to have an ever-increasing impact on human lives. There are many concerns regarding the privacy of users in these environments,such as how trustworthy the social network operators (SNOs) are.
This book presents a way to tackle the security and privacy issues in current OSNs through a new framework for online social networking,based on distributed cloud-based datacenters (CDCs) and using Shamir’s secret sharing (SSS) as the method of encrypting user profile data. The framework aims to fulfill two contradictory goals:maintaining the utility of an OSN and preserving privacy of its users. The key feature of the framework lies in relinquishing control of a central authority over user’s data (which is what usually happens in the current OSNs,e.g. Facebook keeps all our data) and distributing it to multiple CDCs in encrypted form. The use of SSS ensures perfect security,which means that the security of data does not rely on any unproven computational assumptions.
In this unique book,SNOs are considered as an adversary instead of external adversary. This paves the way for researchers to think beyond the privacy setting mechanism within an OSN to protect users’ data.
下载地址：SecureCSocial Secure Cloud-Based Social Network 9789811205910.pdf
- SQL Server 2022 Query Performance Tuning: Troubleshoot and Optimize Query Performance, 6th Edition
- Pro Cloud Native Java EE Apps: DevOps with MicroProfile, Jakarta EE 10 APIs, and Kubernetes
- Network Algorithmics: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Designing Fast Networked Devices
- Modern Concurrency on Apple Platforms: Using async/await with Swift
- Making with Data: Physical Design and Craft in a Data-Driven World
- Machine Learning on Commodity Tiny Devices: Theory and Practice