Web Applications with Elm: Functional Programming for the Web
By 作者: Wolfgang Loder
ISBN-10 书号: 1484226097
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484226094
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-22
Pages 页数: 208
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Learn the basics of the Elm platform for web applications. This book covers the language as of version 0.18 and the most important libraries.
After reading this book you will have an understanding what Elm can do for you. Also, you will be able to build on the example in the book to develop advanced web applications with Elm.
What You’ll Learn:
Work with Elm and its development environment
Learn the language and libraries in examples
Use the Elm architecture to create applications with the Elm platform
Put it all together with a sample application and explanation that covers the implementation details
Who This Book Is For:
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs