Build Mobile Apps with Ionic 2 and Firebase: Hybrid Mobile App Development
By 作者: Fu Cheng
ISBN-10 书号: 1484227360
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484227367
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2017-05-03
Pages 页数: 252
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Learn to build hybrid mobile apps using Ionic and Firebase. You’ll build a Hacker News client app, which can view top stories in Hacker News, view comments of a story, add stories to favorites, etc.
This introductory guide covers the whole cycle of hybrid mobile apps development. It’s organized around implementing different user stories. For each story, this book not only talks about how to implement it but also explains related Ionic and Firebase concepts in detail. Using Apache Cordova, developers can create a new type of mobile app―a hybrid mobile app.
Hybrid mobile apps actually run in an internal browser inside a wrapper created by Apache Cordova. With hybrid mobile apps, developers can have one single code base for different platforms. Developers also can use their existing web development skills.
What You’ll Learn
Create content-based Ionic mobile apps
Use advanced features of the Ionic framework
Use Firebase as a mobile app’s back-end storage
Build, test, and continuously delivery Ionic mobile apps
Publish and analyze Ionic mobile apps
Who This Book Is For
Front-end developers and mobile app developers
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs