The Business Value of Developer Relations: How and Why Technical Communities Are Key To Your Success
By 作者: Mary Thengvall
ISBN-10 书号: 1484237471
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484237472
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-10-11
pages 页数: (237 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
Discover the true value of Developer Relations as you learn to build and maintain positive relationships with your developer community. Use the principles laid out in this book to walk through your company goals and discover how you can formulate a plan tailored to your specific needs.
First you will understand the value of a technical community: why you need to foster a community and how to do it. Then you will learn how to be involved in community building on a daily basis: finding the right audience, walking the tightrope between representing the company and building a personal brand, in-person events, and more.
Featuring interviews with Developer Relations professionals from many successful companies including Red Hat, Google, Chef, Docker, Mozilla, SparkPost, Heroku, Twilio, CoreOS, and more, and with a foreword by Jono Bacon, The Business Value of Developer Relations is the perfect book for anyone who is working in the tech industry and wants to understand where DevRel is now and how to get involved. Don’t get left behind – join the community today.
What You’ll Learn
Define community and sell community to your company
Find, build, and engage with the community
Determine how and when to hire community managers
Build your own personal brand
Who This Book Is For
Any business leaders/owners/stakeholders in the tech industry, tech evangelists, community managers or developer advocates.
Front Matter Partl. What ls the Value ofa Technical Community?
1. An Introduction to Community
2. Selling Community to Your Company
3. Keeping a Pulse on the Community
4. Measuring Your Success
5. Building a Developer Relations Team Partll. Building and Engaging with the Community
6. Finding Your Community
7. Building a Healthy Community
8. In-Person Events: The How, Why, and Where
9. Dealing with Common Community lssues
10. Building Your Personal Brand Back Matter
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » The Business Value of Developer Relations: How and Why Technical Communities Are Key To Your Success
-      Starting a Business All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition
-      Automata and Computability A Programmer’s Perspective
-      Blockchain The Advent of Disintermediation
-      eBay Business All-in-One For Dummies, 4th Edition
-      Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, 7th Edition
-      Foundation Mathematics for Computer Science: A Visual Approach
-      Hands-On Data Warehousing with Azure Data Factory
-      Linux All-In-One For Dummies, 6th Edition