Supervised Descriptive Pattern Mining
By 作者: Sebastián Ventura – José María Luna
ISBN-10 书号: 3319981390
ISBN-13 书号: 9783319981390
Edition 版本: 1st ed. 2018
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-10-05
pages 页数: (185 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
This book provides a general and comprehensible overview of supervised descriptive pattern mining, considering classic algorithms and those based on heuristics. It provides some formal definitions and a general idea about patterns, pattern mining, the usefulness of patterns in the knowledge discovery process, as well as a brief summary on the tasks related to supervised descriptive pattern mining. It also includes a detailed description on the tasks usually grouped under the term supervised descriptive pattern mining: subgroups discovery, contrast sets and emerging patterns. Additionally, this book includes two tasks, class association rules and exceptional models, that are also considered within this field.
A major feature of this book is that it provides a general overview (formal definitions and algorithms) of all the tasks included under the term supervised descriptive pattern mining. It considers the analysis of different algorithms either based on heuristics or based on exhaustive search methodologies for any of these tasks. This book also illustrates how important these techniques are in different fields, a set of real-world applications are described Last but not least, some related tasks are also considered and analyzed. The final aim of this book is to provide a general review of the supervised descriptive pattern mining field, describing its tasks, its algorithms, its applications, and related tasks (those that share some common features).
This book targets developers, engineers and computer scientists aiming to apply classic and heuristic-based algorithms to solve different kinds of pattern mining problems and apply them to real issues. Students and researchers working in this field, can use this comprehensive book (which includes its methods and tools) as a secondary textbook.
Cover Front Matter
1.Introduction to Supervised Descriptive Pattern Mining
5.Class Association Rules
7.Other Forms of Supervised Descriptive Pattern Mining
-      Design of Analog Circuits through Symbolic Analysis
-      Mastering OpenCV 4: A comprehensive guide to building computer vision and image processing applications with C++, 3rd Edition
-      Emotionally Intelligent Design Rethinking How We Create Products
-      Software Architect’s Handbook: Become a successful software architect by implementing effective architecture concepts
-      Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
-      React Material-UI Cookbook: Build captivating user experiences using React and Material-UI
-      Learning Python Networking: A complete guide to build and deploy strong networking capabilities using Python 3.7 and Ansible, 2nd Edition