Design, Launch, and Scale IoT Services: A Practical Business Approach
By 作者: Barry Haughian
ISBN-10 书号: 1484237110
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484237113
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-10-05
pages 页数: (274 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
The Internet of Things is causing major industry disruption, so companies need to plan and manage their “IoT journey” to maximize all business opportunities. In this book companies can learn how to successfully create, launch and manage Internet of Things services.
It takes the reader through the process of specifying, implementing, and deploying IoT services; detailing how to scale and manage an IoT business. It introduces the fundamentals of IoT services, explaining IoT service building blocks and the key factors to be considered in the design of IoT services.
Moving into the IoT field requires speed. This book provides a fast track approach to IoT; summarizing the global experiences of the author, detailing the discussions, mistakes, successes, learnings and conclusions. Building an Internet of Things Service enables readers to accelerate their own on-boarding in their IoT journey.
What You’ll Learn
Create new IoT Services
Review the basic IoT concepts and business implications you need to know as you embark on your IoT journey
Solve the major challenges presented by the IoT disruption.
Accelerate your own on-boarding in their IoT journey.
Who This Book Is For
The primary audience is made up of business executives and IoT startups. The secondary audience is students studying IoT in universities and those interested in understanding the fundamentals of an IoT business. No technical background is required.
2.Creating loT Services
4.The Service Organization
8.loT Industries9.Business Model
10.The Current and Future Status of the loT Back Matter
-      Refactoring Improving the Design of Existing Code, 2nd Edition
-      React Design Patterns and Best Practices: Design, build and deploy production-ready web applications using standard industry practices, 2nd Edition
-      Design of Analog Circuits through Symbolic Analysis
-      Emotionally Intelligent Design Rethinking How We Create Products
-      Software Architect’s Handbook: Become a successful software architect by implementing effective architecture concepts
-      Introducing Python: Modern Computing in Simple Packages, 2nd Edition
-      Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)