SQL in 7 Days: A Quick Crash Course in Manipulating Data, Databases Operations, Writing Analytical Queries, and Server-Side Programming (English Edition)
by Alex Bolenok
Publisher Finelybook 出版社： BPB Publications (November 21, 2022)
Language 语言： English
pages 页数： 300 pages
ISBN-10 书号： 9355512031
ISBN-13 书号： 9789355512031
Capsulated knowledge on SQL for Data Professionals
● A fantastic crash course on learning SQL for database programming and querying.
● Numerous examples and use cases on every aspect of SQL and developer jobs.
● Complex queries, performance tweaking, and database design patterns are all included.
This book provides lucid explanations of the features of SQL, beginning with the most fundamental and progressing to the most advanced. You'll be able to learn how to perform everyday SQL operations like adding new entries, modifying or deleting old ones, and performing simple and sophisticated SQL queries with the assistance of this book, which makes learning SQL a more efficient and practical process. This book will teach you some of the more complex features of database management, including joining algorithms, materialized views, optimizers, and indexing, and it will do so by providing you with proven illustrations. Finally, the book demonstrates how to get started with cloud-based database design by providing step-by-step instructions.
With case studies drawn from the author's own experience, the book teaches you everything you need to know about SQL. This book walks you through the inner workings of a database system and teaches you how to utilize SQL to get the most out of your database. As the book progresses, you'll get a deeper understanding of database engineering principles that will speed up data mining and analysis.
What you will learn
● Perform operations such as projections, joins, filters, aggregations, and CTE.
● Optimize database performance, including indexing, query planning, and materialization.
● Examine client-side and server-side programming for SQL databases.
● Become proficient with OLTP and data warehouse databases.
● Cutting-edge knowledge of cloud database design techniques.
Who this book is for
This book is for every data professional, including database developers, project managers, database administrators, software engineers, web developers, and full-stack developers, who wish to learn and apply SQL in their development operations quickly. This book may be read by anyone, regardless of whether or not they are familiar with SQL.
Table of Contents
1. Basic Concepts
2. Putting Data in
3. Basic Queries
4. Advanced Queries
5. Data Organization
7. Server-Side Programming
8. Client-Side Programming
9. Design and Management