Smart Cities: Blockchain-Based System, Networks, and Data 1st Edition
by Jianbin Gao (Author), Qi Xia (Author), Bonsu Adjei-Arthur (Author), Kwame Omono Asamoah (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：CRC Press; 1st edition (October 18, 2022)
pages 页数：229 pages
Smart Cities: Blockchain-Based Systems, Networks, and Data examines the various components that make up a smart city. It focuses on infrastructure, processes, and services and outlines approaches for services such as health, transport, energy, and more. With an underlying emphasis on blockchain networks, the authors examine ways to provide the management of resources and activities by creating a more secure and trustless operating systems where resources are more effectively allocated and managed.
• Novel approaches toward the provision of smart city services
• Detailed explanations of how a blockchain-based smart city network operates
• Novel design and architecture for cutting-edge technologies such as energy systems and vehicular devices interacting with blockchain across smart cities
• Monitoring of data flow and the movement of several data types across different components of a smart city
• Comprehensive analysis of issues affecting entities across a smart city and the effects of blockchain-based solutions
This book is a practical and detailed demonstration for researchers and industry professionals who would use blockchain technology for effective city management.