Secure Searchable Encryption and Data Management
By 作者:Brij B. Gupta and Mamta
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : CRC Press; 1st edition (16 Mar. 2021)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 116 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 0367619679
ISBN-13 书号 : 9780367619671
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
With the advent of the IT revolution, the volume of data produced has increased exponentially and is still showing an upward trend. This data may be abundant and enormous, but it’s a precious resource and should be managed properly. Cloud technology plays an important role in data management.
Storing data in the cloud rather than on local storage has many benefits, but apart from these benefits, there are privacy concerns in storing sensitive data over third-party servers. These concerns can be addressed By 作者:storing data in an encrypted form; however, while encryption solves the problem of privacy, it engenders other serious issues, including the infeasibility of the fundamental search operation and a reduction in flexibility when sharing data with other users, amongst others.
The concept of searchable encryption addresses these issues. This book provides every necessary detail required to develop a secure, searchable encryption scheme using both symmetric and asymmetric cryptographic primitives along with the appropriate security models to ensure the minimum security requirements for real-world applications.
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Big Data Systems: A 360-degree Approach
- Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- ASP.NET Core in Action 2nd Edition
- Blockchain Technology and The Cryptocurrency Revolution: A Fundamental Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrencies
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications: ICICA 2016
- Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Managing and Analyzing Social Sciences Data