Safety, Security, and Reliability of Robotic Systems:Algorithms, Applications, and Technologies
by:Brij B. Gupta and Nadia Nedjah
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：CRC Press; 1st edition (December 31, 2020)
pages 页数：276 pages
With the increasing demand of robots for industrial and domestic use, it becomes indispensable to ensure their safety, security, and reliability. Safety, Security and Reliability of Robotic Systems:Algorithms, Applications, and Technologies provides a broad and comprehensive coverage of the evolution of robotic systems, as well as industrial statistics and future forecasts.
First, it analyzes the safety-related parameters of these systems. Then, it covers security attacks and related countermeasures, and how to establish reliability in these systems. The later sections of the book then discuss various applications of these systems in modern industrial and domestic settings. By the end of this book, you will be familiarized with the theoretical frameworks, algorithms, applications, technologies, and empirical research findings on the safety, security, and reliability of robotic systems, while the book’s modular structure and comprehensive material will keep you interested and involved throughout.
This book is an essential resource for students, professionals, and entrepreneurs who wish to understand the safe, secure, and reliable use of robotics in real-world applications. It is edited by:two specialists in the field, with chapter contributions from an array of experts on robotics systems and applications.
Safety, Security, and Reliability of Robotic Systems 9780367339463.pdf:
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Safety, Security, and Reliability of Robotic Systems:Algorithms, Applications, and Technologies
- C Programming on Raspberry Pi: Develop innovative hardware-based projects in C
- Genetic Programming for Production Scheduling: An Evolutionary Learning Approach
- Understanding Distributed Systems:What every developer should know about large distributed applications
- Introduction to Deep Learning for Healthcare
- Deep Learning Applications, Volume 3 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1395)
- Bluetooth 5.0 Modem Design for IoT Devices