Enabling Technologies for Next Generation Wireless Communications (Artificial Intelligence (AI):Elementary to Advanced Practices) 1st Edition
by:Mohammed Usman，Mohd Wajid，Mohd Dilshad Ansari
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：CRC Press; 1st edition (December 29, 2020)
pages 页数：295 pages
Enabling Technologies for Next Generation Wireless Communications provides up-to-date information on emerging trends in wireless systems, their enabling technologies and their evolving application paradigms.
This book includes the latest trends and developments toward next generation wireless communications. It highlights the requirements of next generation wireless systems, limitations of existing technologies in delivering those requirements and the need to develop radical new technologies. It focuses on bringing together information on various technological developments that are enablers vital to fulfilling the requirements of future wireless communication systems and their applications. Topics discussed include spectrum issues, network planning, signal processing, transmitter, receiver, antenna technologies, channel coding, security and application of machine learning and deep learning for wireless communication systems. The book also provides information on enabling business models for future wireless systems.
This book is useful as a resource for researchers and practitioners worldwide, including industry practitioners, technologists, policy decision-makers, academicians, and graduate students.
Enabling Technologies for Next Generation Wireless Communications 9780367422493.pdf:
- Creating Cross-platform C# Applications with Uno: Build apps with C# and XAML that run on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and WebAssembly
- Automate It with Zapier: Boost your business productivity using effective workflow automation techniques
- 3D Graphics Rendering Cookbook: A comprehensive guide to exploring rendering algorithms in modern OpenGL and Vulkan
- Robust Python: Write Clean and Maintainable Code
- Infrastructure-as-Code Automation Using Terraform, Packer, Vault, Nomad and Consul: Hands-on Deployment, Configuration, and Best Practices