Rule Based Systems for Big Data:A Machine Learning Approach (Studies in Big Data)
23 Aug. 2016
by:Han Liu ,Alexander Gegov (Contributor),Mihaela Cocea (Contributor)
pages 页数：136 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2016 edition (23 Aug. 2016)
The ideas introduced in this book explore the relationships among rule based systems,machine learning and big data. Rule based systems are seen as a special type of expert systems,which can be built by:using expert knowledge or learning from real data.
The book focuses on the development and evaluation of rule based systems in terms of accuracy,efficiency and interpretability. In particular,a unified framework for building rule based systems,which consists of the operations of rule generation,rule simplification and rule representation,is presented. Each of these operations is detailed using specific methods or techniques. In addition,this book also presents some ensemble learning frameworks for building ensemble rule based systems.
- Architecting and Building High-Speed SoCs: Design, develop, and debug complex FPGA-based systems-on-chip
- Hands-On Simulation Modeling with Python: Develop simulation models to help you get accurate results and enhance the decision-making process, 2nd Edition
- Salesforce Anti-Patterns: Create powerful Salesforce architectures by learning from common mistakes made on the platform
- Software Test Design: Write comprehensive test plans to uncover critical bugs in web, desktop, and mobile apps
- Algebraic Foundations for Applied Topology and Data Analysis
- Event-Driven Architecture in Golang: Building complex systems with asynchronicity and eventual consistency