Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in the Financial Sector: Technology – Implementation – Success For Decision Makers and Users 1st ed. 2021 Edition
by: Mario Smeets，Ralph Erhard (Contributor), Thomas Kaußler (Contributor)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2021 edition (July 30, 2021)
pages 页数：152 pages
The book provides its readers with an overview of the technology and its potential and helps them to place RPA in the context of process management. The readers receive concrete instructions for the implementation of an RPA with all necessary steps, such as adequate process selection, process preparation and many more. Application examples – many of them from the banking industry, but easily transferable to other industries – provide readers with valuable experience and offer support in the successful introduction and application of the technology.
The book is aimed at future or already experienced users of RPA and at all those who are interested in the technology. Process or technology managers at all hierarchical levels of IT and organizational areas, as well as users and those responsible in the business departments – across all industries.
This book is a translation of the original German 1st edition Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in der Finanzwirtschaft by Mario Smeets, published by Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature in 2019. The translation was done with the help of artificial intelligence (machine translation by the service DeepL.com). A subsequent human revision was done primarily in terms of content, so that the book will read stylistically differently from a conventional translation. Springer Nature works continuously to further the development of tools for the production of books and on the related technologies to support the authors.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in the Financial Sector: Technology – Implementation – Success For Decision Makers and Users
- Creating Cross-platform C# Applications with Uno: Build apps with C# and XAML that run on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and WebAssembly
- Automate It with Zapier: Boost your business productivity using effective workflow automation techniques
- 3D Graphics Rendering Cookbook: A comprehensive guide to exploring rendering algorithms in modern OpenGL and Vulkan
- Infrastructure-as-Code Automation Using Terraform, Packer, Vault, Nomad and Consul: Hands-on Deployment, Configuration, and Best Practices
- Pro Java Microservices with Quarkus and Kubernetes: A Hands-on Guide
- State-of-the-Art Deep Learning Models in TensorFlow: Modern Machine Learning in the Google Colab Ecosystem