React and React Native: Complete guide to web and native mobile development with React, 2nd Edition
By 作者: Adam Boduch
ISBN-10 书号: 1789346797
ISBN-13 书号: 9781789346794
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-12-11
pages 页数: (540 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
This books takes you through using React 16 and React Native 0.5 to create powerful and engaging desktop mobile and native applications for all platforms.
You start by learning how to craft composable UIs using React, ranging from rendering with JSX and creating reusable components to routing and creating isomorphic applications that run on Node.js.
We then move on to show you how to take the concepts of React and apply them to building Native UIs using React Native. You’ll find out how to build responsive and streamlined UIs that can properly handle user interactions in a mobile environment. You’ll also learn how to access device-specific APIs such as the Geolocation API, and how to handle offline development with React Native.
You will master handling application state, Unified Information Architecture, and using Flux, Redux, and Relay.
Towards the end of the book, you will learn how Flux ideas are encapsulated within React components using Relay and apply all the skills learned so far to create a React application that runs on every major platform.
1: WHY REACT?
2: RENDERING WITH JSX
3: COMPONENT PROPERTIES, STATE, AND CONTEXT
4: EVENT HANDLING, THE REACT WAY
5: CRAFTING REUSABLE COMPONENTS
6: THE REACT COMPONENT LIFECYCLE
7: VALIDATING COMPONENT PROPERTIES
8: EXTENDING COMPONENTS
9: HANDLING NAVIGATION WITH ROUTES
10: SERVER-SIDE REACT COMPONENTS
11: MOBILE-FIRST REACT COMPONENTS
12: WHY REACT NATIVE?
13: KICKSTARTING REACT NATIVE PROJECTS
14: BUILDING RESPONSIVE LAYOUTS WITH FLEXBOX
15: NAVIGATING BETWEEN SCREENS
16: RENDERING ITEM LISTS
17: SHOWING PROGRESS
18: GEOLOCATION AND MAPS
19: COLLECTING USER INPUT
20: ALERTS, NOTIFICATIONS, AND CONFIRMATION
21: RESPONDING TO USER GESTURES
22: CONTROLLING IMAGE DISPLAY
23: GOING OFFLINE
24: HANDLING APPLICATION STATE
25: WHY RELAY AND GRAPHQL?
26: BUILDING A RELAY REACT APP
What You Will Learn
Learn what has changed in React 16 and how you stand to benefit
Craft reusable components using the React virtual DOM
Learn how to use the new create-react-native-app command line tool
Augment React components with GraphQL for data using Relay
Handle state for architectural patterns using Flux
Build an application for web UIs using Relay
Adam Boduch is a seasoned web application developer with a breadth of experience ranging from jQuery to React and everything in between. He is the author of over 10 books, including React Tooling and React Essentials.
-      React Design Patterns and Best Practices: Design, build and deploy production-ready web applications using standard industry practices, 2nd Edition
-      Mastering OpenCV 4: A comprehensive guide to building computer vision and image processing applications with C++, 3rd Edition
-      XML Parsing with PHP: a php[architect] guide
-      Introducing Python: Modern Computing in Simple Packages, 2nd Edition
-      Learning Python Networking: A complete guide to build and deploy strong networking capabilities using Python 3.7 and Ansible, 2nd Edition
-      CORS in Action: Creating and consuming cross-origin APIs
-      Cognitive Computing Recipes: Artificial Intelligence Solutions Using Microsoft Cognitive Services and TensorFlow