Programming Media Art Using Processing:A Beginner's Guide
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1st edition (December 17,2020)
pages 页数：248 pages
Programming Media Art Using Processing:A Beginner’s Guide provides an entry-level exploration into visual design through computer programming using the open source and artist-friendly language,Processing. Used by hundreds of students,this learning system breaks lessons down into strategic steps towards fun and creative media art projects.
This book provides a linear series of lessons with step-by-step examples that lead to beginning media art projects,including abstract designs,pixel landscapes,rollover animations,and simple video games. Computer programming can be overwhelming for the first-time learner,but this book makes the learning of code more digestible and fun through a full color,well-diagrammed,and deeply explained text presentation. Lessons are rhythmically broken down into digestible parts with code annotations and illustrations that help learners focus on the details one step at a time. The content is legible,flexible,and fun to work with because of its project-based nature.
By following the lessons and producing the projects sequentially in this book,readers will develop the beginning foundational skills needed to understand computer programming basics across many languages and also explore the art of graphic design. Ultimately,this is a hands-on,practical guide.
Programming Media Art Using Processing A Beginner’s Guide 9780367509590.pdf:
- High-Performance Big Data Computing
- Network Programming in Python: The Basic: A Detailed Guide to Python 3 Network Programming and Management
- Querying SQL Server: Run T-SQL operations, data extraction, data manipulation, and custom queries to deliver simplified analytics
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Exams, 5th Edition
- Blown to Bits:Your Life,Liberty,and Happiness After the Digital Explosion,2nd Edition