Programming Kotlin:Create Elegant, Expressive, and Performant JVM and Android Applications
pages 页数：462 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Pragmatic Bookshelf; 1 edition (October 1, 2019)
Programmers don’t just use Kotlin, they love it. Even Google has adopted it as a first-class language for Android development. With Kotlin, you can intermix imperative, functional, and object-oriented styles of programming and benefit from the approach that’s most suitable for the problem at hand. Learn to use the many features of this highly concise, fluent, elegant, and expressive statically typed language with easy-to-understand examples. Learn to write easy-to-maintain, high-performing JVM and Android applications, create DSLs, program asynchrony, and much more.
Fire up your favorite IDE and practice hundreds of examples and exercises to sharpen your Kotlin skills. Learn to build standalone small programs to run as scripts, create type safe code, and then carry that knowledge forward to create fully object-oriented and functional style code that’s easier to extend. Learn how to program with elegance but without compromising efficiency or performance, and how to use metaprogramming to build highly expressive code and create internal DSLs that exploit the fluency of the language. Explore coroutines, program asynchrony, run automated tests, and intermix Kotlin with Java in your enterprise applications.
This book will help you master one of the few languages that you can use for the entire full stack – from the server to mobile devices – to create performant, concise, and easy to maintain applications.
下载地址：Programming Kotlin 9781680506358.zip
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Programming Kotlin:Create Elegant, Expressive, and Performant JVM and Android Applications
- Automating Workflows with GitHub Actions: Automate software development workflows and seamlessly deploy your applications using GitHub Actions
- Java: The Complete Reference, 12th Edition
- The Definitive Guide to Modern Java Clients with JavaFX 17: Cross-Platform Mobile and Cloud Development, 2nd Edition
- Spring Start Here: Learn what you need and learn it well
- C# 10 and .NET 6 – Modern Cross-Platform Development: Build apps, websites, and services with ASP.NET Core 6, Blazor, and EF Core 6 using Visual Studio 2022 and Visual Studio Code, 6th Edition
- Core Java, Volume I: Fundamentals, 12th Edition