Practical Microservices: Build Event-Driven Architectures with Event Sourcing and Cqrs
By 作者:Ethan Garafolo
Paperback : 250 pages
ISBN-10 : 1680506455
ISBN-13 : 9781680506457
Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 1.91 x 22.86 cm
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : O′Reilly (24 April 2020)
Language 语言: : English
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
MVC and CRUD make software easier to write, but harder to change. Microservice-based architectures can help even the smallest of projects remain agile in the long term, but most tutorials meander in theory or completely miss the point of what it means to be microservice-based. Roll up your sleeves with real projects and learn the most important concepts of evented architectures. You’ll have your own deployable, testable project and a direction for where to go next.
Much ink has been spilled on the topic of microservices, but all of this writing fails to accurately identity what makes a system a monolith, define what microservices are, or give complete, practical examples, so you’re probably left thinking they have nothing to offer you. You don’t have to be at Google or Facebook scale to benefit from a microservice-based architecture. Microservices will keep even small and medium teams productive By 作者:keeping the pieces of your system focused and decoupled.
Discover the basics of message-based architectures, render the same state in different shapes to fit the task at hand, and learn what it is that makes something a monolith (it has nothing to do with how many machines you deploy to). Conserve resources By 作者:performing background jobs with microservices. Deploy specialized microservices for registration, authentication, payment processing, e-mail, and more. Tune your services By 作者:defining appropriate service boundaries. Deploy your services effectively for continuous integration. Master debugging techniques that work across different services. You’ll finish with a deployable system and skills you can apply to your current project.
Add the responsiveness and flexibility of microservices to your project, no matter what the size or complexity.
What You Need:
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Practical Microservices: Build Event-Driven Architectures with Event Sourcing and Cqrs
- Nine Algorithms That Changed the Future: The Ingenious Ideas That Drive Today’s Computers
- Reactive Programming with Kotlin: Learn Rx with RxJava, RxKotlin, and RXAndroid, 2nd Edition
- Mastering Corda: Blockchain for Java Developers
- Learn QGIS: Your step-by:-step guide to the fundamental of QGIS 3.4, 4th Edition
- Deep Reinforcement Learning with Python: Master classic RL, deep RL, distributional RL, inverse RL, and more with OpenAI Gym and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
- Learn PostgreSQL: Build and manage high-performance database solutions using PostgreSQL 12 and 13
- Fundamentals of CRM with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform: Enhance your customer relationship management by: extending Dynamics 365 using a no-code approach