Practical Contiki-NG: Programming for Wireless Sensor Networks
By 作者: Agus Kurniawan
ISBN-10 书号: 1484234073
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484234075
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-06-14
Pages 页数: 293
Explore how to develop and implement wireless server networks (WSN) using Contiki-NG, branded as the operating system for the IoT. The book explains Contiki-NG’s advantages in sensing, communication, and energy optimization and enables you to begin solving problems in automation with WSN.
Practical Contiki-NG is a guide to getting started with Contiki-NG programming featuring projects that demonstrate a variety of applications. This book takes a practical and content-driven approach to the latest technologies, including Raspberry Pi, IoT and cloud servers. Readers will go through step-by-step guides and sample scenarios such as sensing, actuating, connectivity, building middleware, and utilizing IoT and cloud-based technologies.
If you’re looking to go from zero to hero in using Contiki-NG to build Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) applications then this is the book for you.
What You’ll Learn
Prepare and set up Contiki-NG development
Review the basics of the Contiki-NG platform to build Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
Develop your own Contiki-NG program
Perform sensing and actuating on the Contiki-NG platform
Implement a middleware for Contiki-NG motes
Build a simple IoT program using the Contiki-NG environment
Who This Book Is For
Developers, students, researchers and anyone who has an interest in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN).
1.Introduction to Wireless Sensor Networks
2.Basic Contiki-NG Programming
4.Contiki-NG and Computer Communication
5.Sensing and Actuating
8.Contiki-NG and Cloud Server
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Big Data Systems: A 360-degree Approach
- Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- ASP.NET Core in Action 2nd Edition
- Blockchain Technology and The Cryptocurrency Revolution: A Fundamental Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrencies
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications: ICICA 2016
- Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Managing and Analyzing Social Sciences Data