Neural Networks for Natural Language Processing (Advances in Computer and Electrical Engineering)
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020
Information in todays advancing world is rapidly expanding and becoming widely available. This eruption of data has made handling it a daunting and time-consuming task. Natural language processing (NLP) is a method that applies linguistics and algorithms to large amounts of this data to make it more valuable. NLP improves the interaction between humans and computers,yet there remains a lack of research that focuses on the practical implementations of this trending approach.
Neural Networks for Natural Language Processing is a collection of innovative research on the methods and applications of linguistic information processing and its computational properties. This publication will support readers with performing sentence classification and language generation using neural networks,apply deep learning models to solve machine translation and conversation problems,and apply deep structured semantic models on information retrieval and natural language applications. While highlighting topics including deep learning,query entity recognition,and information retrieval,this book is ideally designed for research and development professionals,IT specialists,industrialists,technology developers,data analysts,data scientists,academics,researchers,and students seeking current research on the fundamental concepts and techniques of natural language processing.
未经允许不得转载:finelybook » Neural Networks for Natural Language Processing (Advances in Computer and Electrical Engineering)
- Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing, and the Future of Business
- In-Memory Analytics with Apache Arrow: Perform fast and efficient data analytics on both flat and hierarchical structured data
- Xamarin with Visual Studio: Launch your mobile development career Author: creating Android and iOS applications using .NET and C#
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Cybersecurity Crisis Management and Lessons Learned From the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Essential Math for Data Science: Take Control of Your Data with Fundamental Linear Algebra, Probability, and Statistics