Multi-Processor System-on-Chip 1:Architectures
by:Liliana Andrade and Frederic Rousseau
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Wiley-ISTE; 1st edition (May 11, 2021)
pages 页数：320 pages
A Multi-Processor System-on-Chip (MPSoC) is the key component for complex applications. These applications put huge pressure on memory, communication devices and computing units. This book, presented in two volumes – Architectures and Applications – therefore celebrates the 20th anniversary of MPSoC, an interdisciplinary forum that focuses on multi-core and multi-processor hardware and software systems. It is this interdisciplinarity which has led to MPSoC bringing together experts in these fields from around the world, over the last two decades.
Multi-Processor System-on-Chip 1 covers the key components of MPSoC:processors, memory, interconnect and interfaces. It describes advance features of these components and technologies to build efficient MPSoC architectures. All the main components are detailed:use of memory and their technology, communication support and consistency, and specific processor architectures for general purposes or for dedicated applications.
下载地址：Multi-Processor System-on-Chip 1 Architectures 9781789450217.pdf
- Creating Cross-platform C# Applications with Uno: Build apps with C# and XAML that run on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and WebAssembly
- Automate It with Zapier: Boost your business productivity using effective workflow automation techniques
- 3D Graphics Rendering Cookbook: A comprehensive guide to exploring rendering algorithms in modern OpenGL and Vulkan
- Robust Python: Write Clean and Maintainable Code
- Infrastructure-as-Code Automation Using Terraform, Packer, Vault, Nomad and Consul: Hands-on Deployment, Configuration, and Best Practices