Release Finelybook 出版日期：2019-10-07
pages 页数：275 pages
Modern C focuses on the new and unique features of modern C programming. The book is based on the latest C standards and offers an up-to-date perspective on this tried-and-true language.
C is extraordinarily modern for a 50-year-old programming language. Whether you’re writing embedded code,low-level system routines,or high-performance applications,C is up to the challenge. This unique book,based on the latest C standards,exposes a modern perspective of this tried-and-true language.
Modern C introduces you to modern day C programming,emphasizing the unique and new features of this powerful language. For new C coders,it starts with fundamentals like structure,grammar,compilation,and execution. From there,you’ll advance to control structures,data types,operators,and functions,as you gain a deeper understanding of what’s happening under the hood. In the final chapters,you’ll explore performance considerations,reentrancy,atomicity,threads,and type-generic programming. You’ll code as you go with concept-reinforcing exercises and skill-honing challenges along the way.
Operators and functions
C’s memory model
- Professional Coaching for Agilists Accelerating Agile Adoption
- Mastering IBM i Security: A Modern Step-by-Step Guide
- Handbook of Real-Time Computing
- Kubernetes: Up and Running: Dive into the Future of Infrastructure, 3rd Edition
- Unity in Action:Multiplatform game development in C#,3rd Edition
- Effective Data Science Infrastructure: How to make data scientists productive