Microservices: Science and Engineering
By 作者: Antonio Bucchiarone
ISBN-10 书号: 3030316459
ISBN-13 书号: 9783030316457
Edition 版本: 1st ed. 2020
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2019-12-13
Pages 页数: (364 )
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book describes in contributions by scientists and practitioners the development of scientific concepts, technologies, engineering techniques and tools for a service-based society. The focus is on microservices, i.e cohesive, independent processes deployed in isolation and equipped with dedicated memory persistence tools, which interact via messages.
The book is structured in six parts. Part 1 вЂњOpeningвЂќ analyzes the new (and old) challenges including service design and specification, data integrity, and consistency management and provides the introductory information needed to successfully digest the remaining parts. Part 2 вЂњMigrationвЂќ discusses the issue of migration from monoliths to microservices and their loosely coupled architecture. Part 3 вЂњModelingвЂќ introduces a catalog and a taxonomy of the most common microservices anti-patterns and identifies common problems. It also explains the concept of RESTful conversations and presents insights from studying and developing two further modeling approaches. Next , Part 4 is dedicated to various aspects of вЂњDevelopment and DeploymentвЂќ. Part 5 then covers вЂњApplicationsвЂќ of microservices, presenting case studies from Industry 4.0, Netflix, and customized SaaS examples. Eventually, Part 6 focuses on вЂњEducationвЂќ and reports on experiences made in special programs, both at academic level as a master program course and for practitioners in an industrial training.
As only a joint effort between academia and industry can lead to the release of modern paradigm-based programming languages, and subsequently to the deployment of robust and scalable software systems, the book mainly targets researchers in academia and industry who develop tools and applications for microservices.
- Modern Fortran: Building Efficient Parallel Applications
- Beginning Java MVC 1.0: Model View Controller Development to Build Web, Cloud, and Microservices Applications
- Machine Learning Engineering
- Building Microservices: Designing Fine-Grained Systems
- Learn Microservices with Spring Boot: A Practical Approach to RESTful Services Using an Event-Driven Architecture, Cloud-Native Patterns, and Containerization, 2nd Edition
- Software Engineering: A Practitioner’s Approach, 9th Edition
- Machine Learning in the Oil and Gas Industry: Including Geosciences, Reservoir Engineering, and Production Engineering with Python
- Document Processing Using Machine Learning