Mathematical Modeling with Excel (Textbooks in Mathematics)
by:Brian Albright and William P Fox
pages 页数：370 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Chapman and Hall/CRC; 2 edition (6 Nov. 2019)
This text presents a wide variety of common types of models found in other mathematical modeling texts,as well as some new types. However,the models are presented in a very unique format. A typical section begins with a general description of the scenario being modeled. The model is then built using the appropriate mathematical tools. Then it is implemented and analyzed in Excel via step-by:-step instructions. In the exercises,we ask students to modify or refine the existing model,analyze it further,or adapt it to similar scenarios.
1.What is Mathematical Modeling?
2.Proportionality and Geometric Similarity
4.Discrete Dynamical Systems
Appendix A:Spreadsheet Basics
下载地址：Mathematical Modeling with Excel,2nd Edition 9781138597075.zip
- SQL Server 2022 Query Performance Tuning: Troubleshoot and Optimize Query Performance, 6th Edition
- Pro Cloud Native Java EE Apps: DevOps with MicroProfile, Jakarta EE 10 APIs, and Kubernetes
- Network Algorithmics: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Designing Fast Networked Devices
- Modern Concurrency on Apple Platforms: Using async/await with Swift
- Making with Data: Physical Design and Craft in a Data-Driven World
- Machine Learning on Commodity Tiny Devices: Theory and Practice