Mastering STM32 - Second Edition A step-by-step guide to the most complete ARM Cortex-M platform, using the official STM32Cube development environment
With more than 1200 microcontrollers, STM32 is probably the most complete ARM Cortex-M platform on the market. This book aims to be the first guide around that introduces the reader to this exciting MCU portfolio from ST Microelectronics and its official CubeHAL and STM32CubeIDE development environment.
About the Book
This is the second edition of the most complete book about the STM32 family of 32‑bit Flash microcontrollers from ST Microelectronics based on the ARM® Cortex®‑M architecture. The book will guide you in a clear and practical way to this hardware platform and the official ST CubeHAL and STM32CubeIDE, showing its functionalities with a lot of examples and tutorials. The book assumes that you are totally new to this family of MCUs, and it will start showing how to setup the tool-chain to build your STM32 based applications.
The book is addressed both to professionals and to fans of this platform, like hobbyists and students. The book examples are based on nine Nucleo-64 boards from ST.
This second edition is composed by twenty-eight chapters, divided in about 900 pages. They cover:
- Introduction to Cortex-M and STM32 microcontrollers.
- How to setup the STM32CubeIDE tool-chain in Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
- How to use STM32CubeMX to generate application skeleton.
- Introduction to the debugging of STM32 applications.
- GPIO management.
- NVIC controller.
- UART peripheral.
- DMA controller.
- STM32 clock tree and its configuration.
- Basic, general purpose and advanced STM32 timers.
- ADC peripheral.
- DAC controller.
- I2C bus and protocol.
- SPI bus.
- CRC peripheral.
- IWDG and WWDG timers.
- RTC clock.
- Power management.
- The memory layout of an STM32 application and linker scripts.
- Flash memory management and the role of the ART Accelerator.
- The booting process in STM32 microcontrollers and how to write a custom bootloader.
- FreeRTOS 10.x and the tickless low-power mode.
- Advanced debugging techniques and how to use SEGGER tools to debug STM32 MCUs.
- FatFs Middleware.
- How to develop IoT applications with the W5500 Ethernet processor.
- USB 2.0 protocol and the STM32 USB Device Framework.
- How to design a custom board using an STM32 MCU.
The complete Table of Contents can be downloaded from here.
You can reach the author through the book website: http://www.carminenoviello.com/en/mastering-stm32/
The LeanPub platform works so that, once you buy the book, you receive all updates for free.
下载地址：Mastering STM32 2nd Edition.zip （访问密码:1024）
- SAP Intelligent RPA for Developers: Automate business processes using SAP Intelligent RPA and learn the migration path to SAP Process Automation
- Introduction to Graph Neural Networks
- The C# Player’s Guide, 5th Edition
- Artificial Intelligence in Data and Big Data Processing: Proceedings of ICABDE 2021
- Proceedings of International Conference on Deep Learning, Computing and Intelligence: ICDCI 2021