Mastering Microsoft Teams: End User Guide to Practical Usage, Collaboration, and Governance
By 作者: Melissa Hubbard - Matthew J. Bailey
ISBN-10 书号: 1484236696
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484236697
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-21
Pages 页数: 146
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Do you need to learn how to use Microsoft Teams? Are you questioning how to drive user adoption, govern content, and manage access for your Teams deployment? Either way, Mastering Microsoft Teams is your one-stop-shop to learning everything you need to know to find success with Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft’s new chat-based collaboration software has many rich features that enable teams to be more efficient, and save valuable time and resources. However, as with all software, there is a learning curve and pitfalls that should be avoided.
Begin by learning the core components and use cases for Teams. From there the authors guide you through ideas to create governance and adoption plans that make sense for your organization or customer. Wrap up with an understanding of features and services in progress, and a road map to the future of the product.
What You’ll Learn
Implement, use, and manage Microsoft Teams
Understand how Teams drives productivity and engagement by combining the functionality of Microsoft
Groups, SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, and other services in one location
Govern, explain, and use Teams in your organization
Know the pitfalls to avoid that may create challenges in your usage of Teams
Become familiar with the functionality and components of Teams via walkthroughs, including opportunities for automating business processes in Teams
Who This Book Is For
Anyone who wants to learn Microsoft Teams. To get the most out of the book, a basic understanding of Office 365 and a subscription, including a Microsoft Teams license, is useful.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Mastering Microsoft Teams: End User Guide to Practical Usage, Collaboration, and Governance
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Big Data Systems: A 360-degree Approach
- Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- ASP.NET Core in Action 2nd Edition
- Blockchain Technology and The Cryptocurrency Revolution: A Fundamental Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrencies
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications: ICICA 2016
- Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Managing and Analyzing Social Sciences Data