High Performance Parallel Runtimes: Design and Implementation (De Gruyter Textbook)
by Michael Klemm and Jim Cownie
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : De Gruyter Oldenbourg (February 8, 2021)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 350 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 3110632683
ISBN-13 书号 : 9783110632682
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book focuses on the theoretical and practical aspects of parallel programming systems for today’s high performance multi-core processors and discusses the efficient implementation of key algorithms needed to implement parallel programming models. Such implementations need to take into account the specific architectural aspects of the underlying computer architecture and the features offered By 作者:the execution environment.
This book briefly reviews key concepts of modern computer architecture, focusing particularly on the performance of parallel codes as well as the relevant concepts in parallel programming models. The book then turns towards the fundamental algorithms used to implement the parallel programming models and discusses how they interact with modern processors.
While the book will focus on the general mechanisms, we will mostly use the Intel processor architecture to exemplify the implementation concepts discussed but will present other processor architectures where appropriate. All algorithms and concepts are discussed in an easy to understand way with many illustrative examples, figures, and source code fragments.
The target audience of the book is students in Computer Science who are studying compiler construction, parallel programming, or programming systems. Software developers who have an interest in the core algorithms used to implement a parallel runtime system, or who need to educate themselves for projects that require the algorithms and concepts discussed in this book will also benefit from reading it.
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs