Essentials of Pricing Analytics: Tools and Implementation with Excel
by Erik Haugom
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Routledge; 1st edition (30 Nov. 2020)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 290 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 0367363232
ISBN-13 书号 : 9780367363239
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book provides a broad introduction to the field of pricing as a tactical function in the daily operations of the firm and a toolbox for implementing and solving a wide range of pricing problems.
Beyond the theoretical perspectives offered By 作者:most textbooks in the field, Essentials of Pricing Analytics supplements the concepts and models covered By 作者:demonstrating practical implementations using the highly accessible Excel software, analytical tools, real-life examples and global case studies. The book covers topics on fundamental pricing theory, break-even analysis, price sensitivity, empirical estimations of price–response functions, price optimisation, markdown optimisation, hedonic pricing, revenue management, the use of big data, simulation, and conjoint analysis in pricing decisions, and ethical and legal considerations.
This is a uniquely accessible and practical text for advanced undergraduate, MBA and postgraduate students of pricing strategy, entrepreneurship and small business management, marketing strategy, sales and operations. It is also important reading for practitioners looking for accessible methods to implement pricing strategy and maximise profits.
Online resources for instructors include Excel templates and PowerPoint slides for each chapter.
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs