Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests, 2nd Edition
By 作者: Antti Laaksonen
pages 页数: 328 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社: Springer; 2nd ed. 2020 edition (9 May 2020)
Language 语言: English
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
Building on what already is the most comprehensive introduction to competitive programming, this enhanced new textbook features new material on advanced topics, such as calculating Fourier transforms, finding minimum cost flows in graphs, and using automata in string problems. Critically, the text accessibly describes and shows how competitive programming is a proven method of implementing and testing algorithms, as well as developing computational thinking and improving both programming and debugging skills.
Topics and features: introduces dynamic programming and other fundamental algorithm design techniques, and investigates a wide selection of graph algorithms; compatible with the IOI Syllabus, yet also covering more advanced topics, such as maximum flows, Nim theory, and suffix structures; surveys specialized algorithms for trees, and discusses the mathematical topics that are relevant in competitive programming; reviews the features of the C++ programming language, and describes how to create efficient algorithms that can quickly process large data sets; discusses sorting algorithms and binary search, and examines a selection of data structures of the C++ standard library; covers such advanced algorithm design topics as bit-parallelism and amortized analysis, and presents a focus on efficiently processing array range queries; describes a selection of more advanced topics, including square-root algorithms and dynamic programming optimization.
Fully updated, expanded and easy to follow, this core textbook/guide is an ideal reference for all students needing to learn algorithms and to practice for programming contests. Knowledge of programming basics is assumed, but previous background in algorithm design or programming contests is not necessary. With its breadth of topics, examples and references, the book is eminently suitable for both beginners and more experienced readers alike.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests, 2nd Edition
- Hands-On Machine Learning with C++: Build, train, and deploy end-to-end machine learning and deep learning pipelines
- Hands-On RTOS with Microcontrollers: Building real-time embedded systems using FreeRTOS, STM32 MCUs, and SEGGER debug tools
- Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web: Integrating neural network architectures to build smart web apps with Flask, Django, and TensorFlow
- Internet of Things: Concepts and System Design
- Mastering Computer Vision with TensorFlow 2.x: Build advanced computer vision applications using machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Practical Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 and AutoCAD LT 2021: A no-nonsense, beginner’s guide to drafting and 3D modeling with Autodesk AutoCAD
- R and Python for Oceanographers: A Practical Guide with Applications
- Mastering Azure Security: Safeguard your Azure workload with innovative cloud security measures