Granular Neural Networks, Pattern Recognition and Bioinformatics (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
By 作者: Sankar K. Pal
ISBN-10 书号: 3319860798
ISBN-13 书号: 9783319860794
Edition 版本: Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2017
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-07-24
pages 页数: (248 )
The Book Description
This book provides a uniform framework describing how fuzzy rough granular neural network technologies can be formulated and used in building efficient pattern recognition and mining models. It also discusses the formation of granules in the notion of both fuzzy and rough sets. Judicious integration in forming fuzzy-rough information granules based on lower approximate regions enables the network to determine the exactness in class shape as well as to handle the uncertainties arising from overlapping regions, resulting in efficient and speedy learning with enhanced performance. Layered network and self-organizing analysis maps, which have a strong potential in big data, are considered as basic modules,.
The book is structured according to the major phases of a pattern recognition system (e.g., classification, clustering, and feature selection) with a balanced mixture of theory, algorithm, and application. It covers the latest findings as well as directions for future research, particularly highlighting bioinformatics applications. The book is recommended for both students and practitioners working in computer science, electrical engineering, data science, system design, pattern recognition, image analysis, neural computing, social network analysis, big data analytics, computational biology and soft computing.
- Effective Time Management: Using Microsoft Outlook to Organize Your Work and Personal Life
- Exam Ref 70-347 Enabling Office 365 Services
- Designing User Interfaces
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam Prep (AZ-104): Make Your Career with Microsoft Azure Platform Using Azure Administered Exam Prep
- Data Science for Business Professionals: A Practical Guide for Beginners
- Blockchain Technology for Global Social Change