Excel 2019 for Physical Sciences Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems, 2nd Edition
By 作者:Thomas J. Quirk (Author), Meghan H. Quirk (Contributor), Howard F. Horton (Contributor)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : Springer; 2nd ed. 2020 edition (9 Mar. 2021)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 264 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 3030632377
ISBN-13 书号 : 9783030632373
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book shows the capabilities of Microsoft Excel in teaching physical science statistics effectively. Similar to the previously published Excel 2016 for Physical Sciences Statistics, this book is a step-By 作者:-step, exercise-driven guide for students and practitioners who need to master Excel to solve practical physical science problems. If understanding statistics isn’t the reader’s strongest suit, the reader is not mathematically inclined, or if the reader is new to computers or to Excel, this is the book to start off with.
Excel, a widely available computer program for students and managers, is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in physical science courses. Its powerful computational ability and graphical functions make learning statistics much easier than in years past. Excel 2019 for Physical Sciences Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems capitalizes on these improvements By 作者:teaching students and managers how to apply Excel to statistical techniques necessary in their courses and work.
In this new edition, each chapter explains statistical formulas and directs the reader to use Excel commands to solve specific, easy-to-understand physical science problems. Practice problems are provided at the end of each chapter with their solutions in an appendix. Separately, there is a full practice test (with answers in an appendix) that allows readers to test what they have learned.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Excel 2019 for Physical Sciences Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems, 2nd Edition
- Python Machine Learning Workbook for Beginners: 10 Machine Learning Projects Explained from Scratch
- MCA Microsoft Office Specialist (Office 365 and Office 2019) Study Guide: Excel Associate Exam MO-200
- Practical Process Automation: Orchestration and Integration in Microservices and Cloud Native Architectures
- Practical Deep Learning: A Python-Based Introduction
- MCA Microsoft Office Specialist (Office 365 and Office 2019) Study Guide: Word Associate Exam MO-100
- Improving the Quality of ABAP Code: Striving for Perfection
- Frontiers in Quantum Computing
- Data Governance: The Definitive Guide: People, Processes, and Tools to Operationalize Data Trustworthiness