Elements of Numerical Mathematical Economics with Excel:Static and Dynamic Optimization
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2019-12-11
pages 页数：816 pages
Elements of Numerical Mathematical Economics with Excel:Static and Dynamic Optimization shows readers how to apply static and dynamic optimization theory in an easy and practical manner, without requiring the mastery of specific programming languages that are often difficult and expensive to learn. Featuring user-friendly numerical discrete calculations developed within the Excel worksheets, the book includes key examples and economic applications solved step-by-step and then replicated in Excel.
After introducing the fundamental tools of mathematical economics, the book explores the classical static optimization theory of linear and nonlinear programming, applying the core concepts of microeconomics and some portfolio theory. This provides a background for the more challenging worksheet applications of the dynamic optimization theory. The book also covers special complementary topics such as inventory modelling, data analysis for business and economics, and the essential elements of Monte Carlo analysis.
Practical and accessible, Elements of Numerical Mathematical Economics with Excel:Static and Dynamic Optimization increases the computing power of economists worldwide. This book is accompanied by a companion website that includes Excel examples presented in the book, exercises, and other supplementary materials that will further assist in understanding this useful framework.
下载地址：Elements of Numerical Mathematical Economics with Excel 9780128176481.pdf
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Elements of Numerical Mathematical Economics with Excel:Static and Dynamic Optimization
- Excel Formulas & Functions For Dummies, 5th Edition
- Knowledge Graphs:Methodology, Tools and Selected Use Cases
- Introduction to Parallel Computing: A Practical Guide With Examples in C
- Internet of Things and Analytics for Agriculture, Volume 3
- Artificial Intelligence and Computing Logic: Cognitive Technology for AI Business Analytics
- Web App Development and Real-Time Web Analytics with Python: Develop and Integrate Machine Learning Algorithms into Web Apps