Deep Learning Techniques for Biomedical and Health Informatics (Studies in Big Data)
ISBN-10 书号: 3030339653
ISBN-13 书号: 9783030339654
Edition 版本: 1st ed. 2020
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2019-11-15
Pages 页数: (383 )
By 作者: Sujata Dash
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
This book presents a collection of state-of-the-art approaches for deep-learning-based biomedical and health-related applications. The aim of healthcare informatics is to ensure high-quality, efficient health care, and better treatment and quality of life by efficiently analyzing abundant biomedical and healthcare data, including patient data and electronic health records (EHRs), as well as lifestyle problems. In the past, it was common to have a domain expert to develop a model for biomedical or health care applications; however, recent advances in the representation of learning algorithms (deep learning techniques) make it possible to automatically recognize the patterns and represent the given data for the development of such model.
This book allows new researchers and practitioners working in the field to quickly understand the best-performing methods. It also enables them to compare different approaches and carry forward their research in an important area that has a direct impact on improving the human life and health.
It is intended for researchers, academics, industry professionals, and those at technical institutes and R&D organizations, as well as students working in the fields of machine learning, deep learning, biomedical engineering, health informatics, and related fields.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Deep Learning Techniques for Biomedical and Health Informatics (Studies in Big Data)
- Machine Learning in Java: Helpful techniques to design, build, and deploy powerful machine learning applications in Java, 2nd Edition
- Systems Engineering Demystified: A practitioner’s handbook for developing complex systems using a model-based approach
- Software Engineering for Absolute Beginners: Your Guide to Creating Software Products
- Beginning Mathematica and Wolfram for Data Science: Applications in Data Analysis, Machine Learning, and Neural Networks
- Examining Quantum Algorithms for Quantum Image Processing
- Wireless Networks and Industrial IoT: Applications, Challenges and Enablers
- Big Data Science in Finance
- Condition Monitoring Algorithms in MATLAB