Databases Theory and Applications: 29th Australasian Database Conference, ADC 2018, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia, May 24-27, 2018, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
ISBN-10 书号: 331992012X
ISBN-13 书号: 9783319920122
Edition 版本: 1st ed. 2018
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-05-18
Pages 页数: 360
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 29th Australasian Database Conference, ADC 2018, held in Gold Coast, QLD, Australia, in May 2018.
The 23 full papers plus 6 short papers presented together with 3 demo papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 53 submissions. The Australasian Database Conference is an annual international forum for sharing the latest research advancements and novel applications of database systems, data-driven applications, and data analytics between researchers and practitioners from around the globe, particularly Australia and New Zealand.
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Big Data Systems: A 360-degree Approach
- Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- ASP.NET Core in Action 2nd Edition
- Blockchain Technology and The Cryptocurrency Revolution: A Fundamental Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrencies
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications: ICICA 2016
- Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Managing and Analyzing Social Sciences Data