Data Science:From Research to Application (Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies)
Edition 版次：1st ed. 2020
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2020-01-29
pages 页数：338 pages
This book presents outstanding theoretical and practical findings in data science and associated interdisciplinary areas. Its main goal is to explore how data science research can revolutionize society and industries in a positive way, drawing on pure research to do so. The topics covered range from pure data science to fake news detection, as well as Internet of Things in the context of Industry 4.0.
Data science is a rapidly growing field and, as a profession, incorporates a wide variety of areas, from statistics, mathematics and machine learning, to applied big data analytics. According to Forbes magazine, “Data Science” was listed as LinkedIn’s fastest-growing job in 2017.
This book presents selected papers from the International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Data Science (CiDaS 2019), a professional data science event that provided a real workshop (not “listen-shop”) where scientists and scholars had the chance to share ideas, form new collaborations, and brainstorm on major challenges; and where industry experts could catch up on emerging solutions to help solve their concrete data science problems.
Given its scope, the book will benefit not only data scientists and scientists from other domains, but also industry experts, policymakers and politicians.
- Building Web Apps with Python and Flask: Learn to Develop and Deploy Responsive RESTful Web Applications Using Flask Framework
- Advanced Decision Sciences Based on Deep Learning and Ensemble Learning Algorithms: A Practical Approach Using Python
- The Technology Procurement Handbook: A Practical Guide to Digital Buying
- Artificial Intelligence and Global Security: Future Trends, Threats and Considerations
- Data Processing and Modeling with Hadoop: Mastering Hadoop Ecosystem Including ETL, Data Vault, DMBok, GDPR, and Various Data-Centric Tools
- Computer Vision and Recognition Systems Using Machine and Deep Learning Approaches: Fundamentals, technologies and applications