Data Privacy:Principles and Practice
Author::Nataraj Venkataramanan - Ashwin Shriram
Release Finelybook 出版日期：2016-08-19
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.
The book covers data privacy in depth with respect to data mining, test data management, synthetic data generation etc. It formalizes principles of data privacy that are essential for good anonymization design based on the data format and discipline. The principles outline best practices and reflect on the conflicting relationship between privacy and utility. From a practice standpoint, it provides practitioners and researchers with a definitive guide to approach anonymization of various data formats, including multidimensional, longitudinal, time-series, transaction, and graph data. In addition to helping CIOs protect confidential data, it also offers a guideline as to how this can be implemented for a wide range of data at the enterprise level.
下载地址：Data PrivacyPrinciples and Practice 9781498721042.rar （访问密码：1024）
- Real-World iOS by Tutorials: Professional App Development With Swift
- Core Data by Tutorials (Eighth Edition): Persisting iOS App Data with Core Data in Swift
- Mastering Python: Write powerful and efficient code using the full range of Python’s capabilities, 2nd Edition
- Augmented Reality Art: From an Emerging Technology to a Novel Creative Medium
- Mathematical Modeling and Soft Computing in Epidemiology