Cosmos DB for MongoDB Developers: Migrating to Azure Cosmos DB and Using the MongoDB API
By 作者: Manish Sharma
ISBN-10 书号: 1484236815
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484236819
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-10
Pages 页数: 209
Learn Azure Cosmos DB and its MongoDB API with hands-on samples and advanced features such as the multi-homing API, geo-replication, custom indexing, TTL, request units (RU), consistency levels, partitioning, and much more. Each chapter explains Azure Cosmos DB’s features and functionalities by comparing it to MongoDB with coding samples.
Cosmos DB for MongoDB Developers starts with an overview of NoSQL and Azure Cosmos DB and moves on to demonstrate the difference between geo-replication of Azure Cosmos DB compared to MongoDB. Along the way you’ll cover subjects including indexing, partitioning, consistency, and sizing, all of which will help you understand the concepts of read units and how this calculation is derived from an existing MongoDB’s usage.
The next part of the book shows you the process and strategies for migrating to Azure Cosmos DB. You will learn the day-to-day scenarios of using Azure Cosmos DB, its sizing strategies, and optimizing techniques for the MongoDB API. This information will help you when planning to migrate from MongoDB or if you would like to compare MongoDB to the Azure Cosmos DB MongoDB API before considering the switch.
What You Will Learn
Migrate to MongoDB and understand its strategies
Develop a sample application using MongoDB’s client driver
Make use of sizing best practices and performance optimization scenarios
Optimize MongoDB’s partition mechanism and indexing
Who This Book Is For
MongoDB developers who wish to learn Azure Cosmos DB. It specifically caters to a technical audience, working on MongoDB.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » Cosmos DB for MongoDB Developers Migrating to Azure Cosmos DB and Using the MongoDB API
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Big Data Systems: A 360-degree Approach
- Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- ASP.NET Core in Action 2nd Edition
- Blockchain Technology and The Cryptocurrency Revolution: A Fundamental Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrencies
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications: ICICA 2016
- Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Managing and Analyzing Social Sciences Data