Core Data: Updated for Swift 3
By 作者: Florian Kugler – Eggert Daniel
ISBN-10 书号: 154120106X
ISBN-13 书号: 9781541201064
Edition 版本: 2
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2016-12-18
pages 页数: (316 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
Core Data best practices by example, from persistency to multithreading and syncing.
Updated for Swift 3 and iOS 10/macOS10.12!
This book strives to give you clear guidelines for how to get the most out of Core Data while avoiding the pitfalls of this flexible and powerful framework. We start with a simple example app and extend it step by step as we talk about relationships, advanced data types, concurrency, syncing, and many other topics.
Later on, we go well beyond what’s needed for the basic example app. We’ll discuss in depth how Core Data works behind the scenes, how to get great performance, the trade-offs between different Core Data setups, and how to debug and profile your Core Data code.
All code samples in this book are written in Swift. We show how you can leverage Swift’s language features to write elegant and safe Core Data code. We expect that you’re already familiar with Swift and iOS, but both newcomers and experienced Core Data developers will find a trove of applicable information and useful patterns.
WHAT’S IN THE BOOK
Core Data and Swift
Leverage Swift’s language features to write elegant and safe Core Data code
Browse a complete sample app, including CloudKit sync
Use efficient patterns to keep your code simple
Use built-in and custom data types efficiently
Core Data Stacks
Understand the tradeoffs between different Core Data setups
Under the Hood
Gain detailed understanding of Core Data’s architecture
Understand when and how to use multiple contexts
Get great performance for your app
Understand Core Data’s powerful mechanisms for efficient memory use
Syncing with Web-Services
Keep a local Core Data store in sync with data stored remotely
Profiling and Debugging
Diagnose performance and other issues
-      Complete iOS 12 Development Guide: Become a professional iOS developer by mastering Swift, Xcode 10, ARKit, and Core ML
-      Swift in Depth
-      Google Flutter Mobile Development Quick Start Guide: Get up and running with iOS and Android mobile app development
-      Learn Microsoft Visual Studio App Center: With Xamarin Forms
-      iPhone App Design for Entrepreneurs: Find Success on the App Store without Coding
-      Beginning Machine Learning in iOS CoreML Framework
-      Building Xamarin.Forms Mobile Apps Using XAML: Mobile Cross-Platform XAML and Xamarin.Forms Fundamentals
-      Principles of Programming and Coding