Contemporary Experimental Design,Multivariate Analysis and Data Mining:Festschrift in Honour of Professor Kai-Tai Fang
by:Jianqing Fan，Jianxin Pan
pages 页数：406 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (23 May 2020)
The collection and analysis of data play an important role in many ﬁelds of science and technology,such as computational biology,quantitative ﬁnance,information engineering,machine learning,neuroscience,medicine,and the social sciences. Especially in the era of big data,researchers can easily collect data characterised by:massive dimensions and complexity.
In celebration of Professor Kai-Tai Fang’s 80th birthday,we present this book,which furthers new and exciting developments in modern statistical theories,methods and applications. The book features four review papers on Professor Fang’s numerous contributions to the fields of experimental design,multivariate analysis,data mining and education. It also contains twenty research articles contributed by:prominent and active figures in their fields. The articles cover a wide range of important topics such as experimental design,multivariate analysis,data mining,hypothesis testing and statistical models.
- Basis of pythom programming and coding for beginners
- Django | Python For Web Development: Build Web Applications In Python Using Django Framework
- Coding: 3 books in 1 : Linux for Beginners + Python Coding and Programming + Learn Python Programming
- Python Programming For Beginners: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide To Learn Python Programming Fast with Practical Exercises
- Become a Python Programming Expert With Ease
- Python Programming for Beginners: A Complete Beginner’s Manual to Learning Python, Actually If You’re Fresh to Programming