Advanced Fingerprint Recognition:From 3D Shape to Ridge Detail Hardcover – 23 May 2020
by:Feng Liu ,Qijun Zhao ,David Zhang
pages 页数：214 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (23 May 2020)
Fingerprints are among the most widely used biometric modalities and have been successfully applied in various scenarios. For example,in forensics,fingerprints serve as important legal evidence; and in civilian applications,fingerprints are used for access and attendance control as well as other identity services. Thanks to advances in three-dimensional (3D) and high-resolution imaging technology,it is now feasible to capture 3D or high-resolution fingerprints to provide extra information and go beyond the traditional features such as global ridge patterns and local ridge singularities used in conventional fingerprint recognition tasks.
This book presents the state of the art in the acquisition and analysis of 3D and high-resolution fingerprints. Based on the authors’ research,this book focuses on advanced fingerprint recognition using 3D fingerprint features (i.e.,finger shape,level 0 features) or high-resolution fingerprint features (i.e.,ridge detail,level 3 features). It is a valuable resource for researchers,professionals and graduate students working in the field of computer vision,pattern recognition,security/biometrics practice,as well as interdisciplinary researchers.
- SQL Server 2022 Query Performance Tuning: Troubleshoot and Optimize Query Performance, 6th Edition
- Pro Cloud Native Java EE Apps: DevOps with MicroProfile, Jakarta EE 10 APIs, and Kubernetes
- Network Algorithmics: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Designing Fast Networked Devices
- Modern Concurrency on Apple Platforms: Using async/await with Swift
- Making with Data: Physical Design and Craft in a Data-Driven World
- Machine Learning on Commodity Tiny Devices: Theory and Practice