Bootstrap: The Ultimate Guide 1st Edition
by Sufyan bin Uzayr (Author)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：CRC Press; 1st edition (December 20, 2022)
pages 页数：390 pages
If you want to build websites, understanding Bootstrap will save you a lot of time and effort. Bootstrap is a user-friendly CSS framework that allows developers to create mobile-friendly and responsive websites. Bootstrap is the most widely used framework for creating mobile-first, responsive websites. It fixes a number of issues that we experienced previously, including cross-browser compatibility. Today, webpages are optimized for all browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome, to name but a few) and screen sizes (desktop, tablets, phablets, and phones).
Regardless of project size, Bootstrap provides a solid foundation for any website. It includes Reboot, which is based on Normalize.css and aids with the smoothing out of browser disparities for various page elements. Bootstrap also has fantastic typography. Checkboxes, radio buttons, choose choices, and other basic HTML form elements have been restyled to give them a more modern look.
• A step-by-step approach to problem-solving and skill development
• A quick run-through of the basic concepts, in the form of a “Crash Course”
• An advanced, hands-on core concepts, with a focus on real-world problems
• An industry-level coding paradigm, practice-oriented explanatory approach
• A special emphasis on writing clean and optimized code, with additional chapters focused on coding methodology