Blockchain, Big Data and Machine Learning: Trends and Applications
By 作者:Neeraj Kumar (Editor), N. Gayathri (Editor), Md Arafatur Rahman (Editor), B. Balamurugan (Editor)
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : CRC Press; 1st edition (25 Sept. 2020)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 360 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 0367370689
ISBN-13 书号 : 9780367370688
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Present book covers new paradigms in Blockchain, Big Data and Machine Learning concepts including applications and case studies. It explains dead fusion in realizing the privacy and security of blockchain based data analytic environment. Recent research of security based on big data, blockchain and machine learning has been explained through actual work By 作者:practitioners and researchers, including their technical evaluation and comparison with existing technologies. The theoretical background and experimental case studies related to real-time environment are covered as well. Aimed at Senior undergraduate students, researchers and professionals in computer science and engineering and electrical engineering, this book:
Converges Blockchain, Big Data and Machine learning in one volume.
Connects Blockchain technologies with the data centric applications such Big data and E-Health.
Easy to understand examples on how to create your own blockchain supported By 作者:case studies of blockchain in different industries.
Covers big data analytics examples using R.
Includes lllustrative examples in python for blockchain creation.
- React Hooks in Action: With Suspense and Concurrent Mode
- Beginning iPhone Development with Swift: Exploring the iOS SDK
- Excel 2016 for Advertising Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Beginning Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Arduino: Using Python and OpenCV
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design
- Linux Kernel Programming Part 2 – Char Device Drivers and Kernel Synchronization: Create user-kernel interfaces, work with peripheral I/O, and handle hardware interrupts
- Linux Kernel Programming: A comprehensive guide to kernel internals, writing kernel modules, and kernel synchronization
- Embedded Microprocessor System Design using FPGAs