Big Data Management: Data Governance Principles for Big Data Analytics
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : De Gruyter (November 9, 2020)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 240 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 3110662914
ISBN-13 书号 : 9783110662917
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Data analytics is core to business and decision making.
The rapid increase in data volume, velocity and variety offers both opportunities and challenges. While open source solutions to store big data, like Hadoop, offer platforms for exploring value and insight from big data, they were not originally developed with data security and governance in mind. Big Data Management discusses numerous policies, strategies and recipes for managing big data. It addresses data security, privacy, controls and life cycle management offering modern principles and open source architectures for successful governance of big data.
The author has collected best practices from the worlds leading organizations that have successfully implemented big data platforms. The topics discussed cover the entire data management life cycle, data quality, data stewardship, regulatory considerations, data council, architectural and operational models are presented for successful management of big data. The book is a must-read for data scientists, data engineers and corporate leaders who are implementing big data platforms in their organizations.
- Python Machine Learning Workbook for Beginners: 10 Machine Learning Projects Explained from Scratch
- MCA Microsoft Office Specialist (Office 365 and Office 2019) Study Guide: Excel Associate Exam MO-200
- Practical Process Automation: Orchestration and Integration in Microservices and Cloud Native Architectures
- Practical Deep Learning: A Python-Based Introduction
- MCA Microsoft Office Specialist (Office 365 and Office 2019) Study Guide: Word Associate Exam MO-100
- Improving the Quality of ABAP Code: Striving for Perfection
- Frontiers in Quantum Computing
- Data Governance: The Definitive Guide: People, Processes, and Tools to Operationalize Data Trustworthiness