30-Second Data Science: The 50 Key Principles and Innovations in the Field of Data-Gathering, Each Explained in Half a Minute
By 作者: Liberty Vittert
Pub Date: 2020
Pages 页数: 160
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: EPUB
Size: 27 Mb
Publisher Finelybook 出版社
Ivy Press, T.H.E.
eBay Product ID (ePID)
30-Second Data Science is the quickest way to discover how data is a driving force not just in the big issues, such as climate change and healthcare, but in our daily lives.
Data science is an entirely new discipline that encompasses a new era of information, from finding criminals to predicting epidemics. But there’s more to it than the vast quantities of information gathered By 作者:our computers, smartphones, and credit cards.
Carefully compiled By 作者:experts in the field, 30-Second Data Science covers the basic statistical principles that drive the algorithms, how data affects us in every way—science, society, business, pleasure—along with the ethical quandaries and its future promise of a better world. Each 30-Second entry details a different facet of data science in just 300 words and one picture, showing how the concept of bringing together different types of data, and using powerful computer programs to find patterns no human eye could spot, is already transforming our world.
Exploring key ideas and featuring biographies of the people behind them, 30-Second Data Science explains clearly and concisely all you need to know about data science, from basics to ethics.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » 30-Second Data Science: The 50 Key Principles and Innovations in the Field of Data-Gathering, Each Explained in Half a Minute
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Big Data Systems: A 360-degree Approach
- Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- ASP.NET Core in Action 2nd Edition
- Blockchain Technology and The Cryptocurrency Revolution: A Fundamental Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrencies
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications: ICICA 2016
- Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Managing and Analyzing Social Sciences Data