Big Data and Networks Technologies (Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems Book 81)
pages 页数：380 pages
Publisher Finelybook 出版社：Springer; 1st ed. 2020 edition (18 July 2019)
This book reviews the state of the art in big data analysis and networks technologies. It addresses a range of issues that pertain to:signal processing,probability models,machine learning,data mining,databases,data engineering,pattern recognition,visualization,predictive analytics,data warehousing,data compression,computer programming,smart cities,networks technologies,etc. Data is becoming an increasingly decisive resource in modern societies,economies,and governmental organizations. In turn,data science inspires novel techniques and theories drawn from mathematics,statistics,information theory,computer science,and the social sciences. All papers presented here are the product of extensive field research involving applications and techniques related to data analysis in general,and to big data and networks technologies in particular.
Given its scope,the book will appeal to advanced undergraduate and graduate students,postdoctoral researchers,lecturers and industrial researchers,as well general readers interested in big data analysis and networks technologies.
- SAP Intelligent RPA for Developers: Automate business processes using SAP Intelligent RPA and learn the migration path to SAP Process Automation
- Introduction to Graph Neural Networks
- The C# Player’s Guide, 5th Edition
- Artificial Intelligence in Data and Big Data Processing: Proceedings of ICABDE 2021
- Proceedings of International Conference on Deep Learning, Computing and Intelligence: ICDCI 2021