Analyzing Blockchain in Healthcare: Applicability and Empirical Evidence of Blockchain Technology in Health Science (English Edition)
by Aryan Chaudhary ，Raman Chadha
Publisher Finelybook 出版社: BPB Publications (October 15, 2022)
Language 语言: English
pages 页数: 212 pages
ISBN-10 书号: 9355512406
ISBN-13 书号: 9789355512406
How the Blockchain Technology is Changing the Landscape of HealthCare
● Includes detailed implementations of the blockchain technology in the real world to support evidence-based practices.
● Includes patient satisfaction, medical device installation, and Covid-19 prediction use cases.
Before deciding whether or not a new piece of technology has credibility, institutions that specialize in the health sciences demand to see extensive documentation of it being used in clinical practice and published in academic journals. This book gives convincing facts to educate readers on this technology's advantages and limitations for advancing healthcare.
This book discusses the deployment and use of blockchain technologies in real-world scientific, biomedical, and data applications. Applying the unique possibilities inherent to distributed ledger systems, the book reveals significant developments in health science research and development.
Each chapter reveals the present applications of blockchain in drug development, drug and device tracking, real-world data collection, and more significant patient interaction. These all are utilized to open chances to further health science research. From the views of pharmaceutical executives, biotechnology startups, regulatory agencies, ethical review boards, and blockchain developers, this paradigm shift is investigated. After reading this book, the reader will understand the possibilities for enhancing and facilitating data use in health science research.
What you will learn
● Employ blockchain in a supervised environment and maintain data integrity and transparency.
● Connect distant data sources to encourage virtual trials.
● Connect different data sources to make big data analytics and visualizations elastic and real-time.
● Create crowdsourcing and data challenges without compromising IP.
● Disseminate blockchain education to the next generation of health science users.
Who this book is for
This book will interest academicians, blockchain consultants, machine learning instructors, and anyone working toward utilizing blockchain technology in the health science sector.
Table of contents
1. Internet of Medical Things-Blockchain Integration
2. Barriers and Benefits of Blockchain Adoption in the Healthcare System
3. Patient Engagement in Healthcare Using Technology
4. Distributed Ledger and Transaction processing
5. Medical Device Implementation in Blockchain
6. Predictive–Based Solution for COVID-19
7. Optimization of Blockchain Technology for Patient Satisfaction
8. A Cogitative Analysis in Healthcare
9. An Analysis of Overview of Blockchain
10. End-user Computing Using Blockchain Technology