Analysis and Design of Algorithms
By 作者: Amrinder Arora
ISBN-10 书号: 1634870212
ISBN-13 书号: 9781634870214
Edition 版本: Second
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2014-12-30
pages 页数: (160 )
The book begins with a clear explanation of the basics—what algorithms are, their practical applications, asymptotic notation, and data structures. The second section covers the algorithmic design techniques of divide and conquer, greedy, dynamic programming, branch and bound, and graph traversal. For each of these techniques, the book presents templates and guidelines on when to use and not to use each technique. The third major section of the book covers NP-completeness and the inherent hardness of problems.
Using the material provided in this book, students and professionals can master the processes to use in solving the most difficult algorithmic problems. Users can explore various techniques, and learn to decide which algorithm design technique to use for a given problem. Many sections contain innovative mnemonics to aid the students in remembering the templates and key takeaways.
Written with input from students and professionals, Analysis and Design of Algorithms is well suited for introductory algorithm courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The structured organization of the text makes it especially appropriate for online/distance learning.
- Statistical Modelling and Machine Learning Principles for Bioinformatics Techniques, Tools, and Applications
- Must Know High School Computer Programming
- Fundamentals of Software Architecture: An Engineering Approach
- Knowledge Graphs: Methodology, Tools and Selected Use Cases
- Practical Multivariate Analysis, 6th Edition
- Wireless Communications Systems: An Introduction
- Elements of Numerical Mathematical Economics with Excel: Static and Dynamic Optimization
- A Math-Based Writing System for Engineers: Sentence Algebra & Document Algorithms