WordPress: The Missing Manual: The Book That Should Have Been in the Box
By 作者:Matthew MacDonald
Paperback : 558 pages
ISBN-10 : 1492074160
ISBN-13 : 9781492074168
Product Dimensions : 15 x 1.5 x 25 cm
Publisher Finelybook 出版社 : O'Reilly (WILEY UK); 3rd ed. Edition (30 Sept. 2020)
Language 语言: : English
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Whether you’re a budding blogger or seasoned web designer, WordPress is a brilliant tool for creating websites—once you know how to tap into its impressive features. The latest edition of this jargon-free Missing Manual shows you how to use WordPress’s themes, widgets, and plug-ins to build just about any kind of site.
The important stuff you need to know:
Set up WordPress. Configure WordPress on your web host or get it running on your home computer.
Create your site. Get hands-on instructions for building all types of websites, from blogs to business sites with ecommerce features.
Jazz it up. Add picture galleries, slideshows, video clips, music players, and podcasts.
Add features. Select from thousands of plug-ins to enhance your site’s capabilities, from contact forms to a basic shopping cart.
Build a truly unique site. Customize a WordPress theme to create a site that looks exactly the way you want.
Attract an audience. Use SEO, site statistics, and social sharing to reach more people.
Stay safe. Use backup and staging tools to protect your content and avoid catastrophe.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » WordPress: The Missing Manual: The Book That Should Have Been in the Box, 3rd Edition
- Probabilistic Deep Learning: With Python, Keras and TensorFlow Probability
- Machine Learning Design Patterns: Solutions to Common Challenges in Data Preparation, Model Building, and MLOps
- Essential Excel 2019: A Step-By-Step Guide, 2nd Edition
- Computer Security and Encryption: An Introduction
- SwiftUI Cookbook: Discover solutions and best practices to tackle the most common problems while building SwiftUI apps
- Python 3 for Machine Learning
- Practical AI on the Google Cloud Platform: Utilizing Google’s State-of-the-Art AI Cloud Services
- Fundamentals of Web Development, 2nd Edition