The Definitive Guide to JSF in Java EE 8: Building Web Applications with JavaServer Faces
By 作者: Bauke Scholtz - Arjan Tijms
ISBN-10 书号: 1484233867
ISBN-13 书号: 9781484233863
Edition 版本: 1st ed.
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-07-11
Pages 页数: 512
The Book Description robot was collected from Amazon and arranged by Finelybook
Along the way you’ll broaden your knowledge of JSF components and web APIs best practices, and learn a great deal about the internals of JSF and the design decisions that have been made when building the JSF API. For example, you’ll see what artefacts are now CDI injectable, how CDI changed JSF internally, and what some of the caveats are when working with the CDI versions of a JSF artefact.
Furthermore, you’ll build an example application from scratch. After reading The Definitive Guide to JSF in Java EE 8, you’ll be ready to build your own efficient and secure web applications.
What You Will Learn
Leverage the new features in JSF 2.3 in your existing applications
Integrate JSF and CDI
Use the brand new Component Search Expression framework, which enables you to more easily locate components from your template
Extend the Component Search Expression framework with your own search operators
Work with the different ways of mapping requests to JSF, make your application use extensionless URLs, and programmatically inspect which resources are present in your application
Master the best practices for web application development and see which are obsolete
Who This Book Is For
Existing JSF or Java developers who need to create a web UI. No prior knowledge of JSF is required, but the book does skew towards the more experienced developer. Concepts such as dependency injection and MVC are assumed to be known, as is a general knowledge about HTML, HTTP and other web standards.
未经允许不得转载：finelybook » The Definitive Guide to JSF in Java EE 8 Building Web Applications with JavaServer Faces
- CDPSE Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Big Data Systems: A 360-degree Approach
- Designing Cloud Data Platforms
- ASP.NET Core in Action 2nd Edition
- Blockchain Technology and The Cryptocurrency Revolution: A Fundamental Understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cryptocurrencies
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Applications: ICICA 2016
- Guide to Competitive Programming: Learning and Improving Algorithms Through Contests
- IBM SPSS Essentials: Managing and Analyzing Social Sciences Data