TensorFlow Machine Learning Cookbook: Over 60 recipes to build intelligent machine learning systems with the power of Python, 2nd Edition
By 作者: Nick McClure
ISBN-10 书号: 1789131685
ISBN-13 书号: 9781789131680
Release Finelybook 出版日期: 2018-08-31
pages 页数: (422 )
Book Description to Finelybook sorting
TensorFlow is an open source software library for Machine Intelligence. The independent recipes in this book will teach you how to use TensorFlow for complex data computations and allow you to dig deeper and gain more insights into your data than ever before.
With the help of this book, you will work with recipes for training models, model evaluation, sentiment analysis, regression analysis, clustering analysis, artificial neural networks, and more. You will explore RNNs, CNNs, GANs, reinforcement learning, and capsule networks, each using Google’s machine learning library, TensorFlow. Through real-world examples, you will get hands-on experience with linear regression techniques with TensorFlow. Once you are familiar and comfortable with the TensorFlow ecosystem, you will be shown how to take it to production.
By the end of the book, you will be proficient in the field of machine intelligence using TensorFlow. You will also have good insight into deep learning and be capable of implementing machine learning algorithms in real-world scenarios.
1: GETTING STARTED WITH TENSORFLOW
2: THE TENSORFLOW WAY
3: LINEAR REGRESSION
4: SUPPORT VECTOR MACHINES
5: NEAREST-NEIGHBOR METHODS
6: NEURAL NETWORKS
7: NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
8: CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS
9: RECURRENT NEURAL NETWORKS
10: TAKING TENSORFLOW TO PRODUCTION
11: MORE WITH TENSORFLOW
What You Will Learn
Become familiar with the basic features of the TensorFlow library
Get to know Linear Regression techniques with TensorFlow
Learn SVMs with hands-on recipes
Implement neural networks to improve predictive modeling
Apply NLP and sentiment analysis to your data
Master CNN and RNN through practical recipes
Implement the gradient boosted random forest to predict housing prices
Take TensorFlow into production
Nick McClure is currently a senior data scientist at PayScale, Inc. in Seattle, WA. Prior to this, he has worked at Zillow Group and Caesar’s Entertainment Corporation. He got his degrees in Applied Mathematics from The University of Montana and the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University.
He has a passion for learning and advocating for analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Nick occasionally puts his thoughts and musings on his blog, fromdata.org, or through his Twitter account, @nfmcclure.
-      TensorFlow Reinforcement Learning Quick Start Guide: Get up and running with training and deploying intelligent, self-learning agents using Python
-      Python for Signal Processing Featuring IPython Notebooks
-      Data Visualization with Python: Your guide to understanding your data
-      Getting Started with Python for the Internet of Things: Leverage the full potential of Python to prototype and build IoT projects using the Raspberry Pi
-      Natural Language Processing Fundamentals: Build intelligent applications that can interpret the human language to deliver impactful results
-      Data Wrangling with Python: Simplify your ETL processes with these hands-on data sanitation tips, tricks and best practices
-      Mastering Matplotlib 2.x: Effective Data Visualization techniques with Python
-      Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python: Event-driven development unraveled with RxPY